Idea of buying something which doesn’t even exist in the physical world is discouraging enough for the people and the fear of scams just makes it worse. To make it a little easier to enter the world of crypto trading, here is our list of best crypto exchanges which are totally safe and reliable:
- Binance: Binance is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges founded in 2017. It deals in over 100 trading pairs. To use it efficiently however, one must have a solid understanding and experience in crypto trading. Thus, it is more suited to the advanced users. It is best for investing in altcoins and in that capacity, has a very huge user base. It is cheaper than other exchanges even while supporting advanced charts. Many of its users use crypto signals for their trades. And being such a popular exchange, even market leaders like Mycryptoparadise provide crypto signals for this exchange.
- Coinbase: Founded in 2012, it is one of the oldest and most famous crypto trading exchanges out there. It’s reliable in the sense that it is now a completely licensed and regulated exchange. It supports fast convertibility, with a large variety of altcoins. Its simple user interface makes it easier for its users to find their way around seamlessly. Its pro version is even more affordable with more detailed charts and analysis for advanced users. It provides its subscribers with custodial insured crypto wallets to save them from any fraud whatsoever. Such measures have helped it avoid controversies even while remaining active in the volatile world of crypto trading.
- LocalBitcoins – This is somewhat a novel concept which helps bitcoin buyers and sellers match and trade via an in-person meeting, secured and facilitated by LocalBitcoins. Privacy can be enhanced using premium services. Thus, it is one of the fastest and most reliable ways of trading bitcoins. It currently operates in Europe (except for Germany), USA, Canada and many other countries. Many old school traders use this way to trade. But there are a few downsides to it like prices are generally higher than other exchanges. It is also not possible to buy a very large amount of cryptocurrencies using this exchange.
- Unocoin: it is one of the oldest cryptocurrency exchanges and thus a very trusted one also. It charges a minimal fee of 0.7% which is dropped to 0.5%, if there is a continuous activity and significant transactions as the member is automatically upgraded to a premium gold membership. The downside of this exchange is that it deals only in Bitcoin, Tether and Ethereum. To secure their users, they store information of cryptocurrencies at multiple locations in their computers which are never connected to the Internet. Some people feel averse to use it as its requirement of ID verification essentially takes away the privacy people want.
- CoinSwitch: CoinSwitch is known internationally for its versatility in supporting over 250 cryptocurrencies and more than 40,000 trading pairs. It has a simple interface which even new investors find easy to use. It charges a nominal fee of 0.49% with slight variations according to the exchange mediums. It helps you trade both in crypto currencies as well as fiat currencies.
These are a few of the most popular crypto trading exchanges. You can choose any of these according to your needs to start your trading journey. But people generally prefer such exchanges for which reliable cryptocurrency trading signals are easily available, as using crypto-signals is a more efficient way of trading successfully in the crypto market.